Wednesday, January 13, 2010

-Cover Letter-

Muhammad Ridhwan B Mohd Talib
354 Blok C Felda Palong 2,
73450 Gemas,
Negeri Sembilan.

4 March 2010

Ms Sara Arul
Director of Administration
CHIS Internationals Resource Sdn. Bhd.
12A-3-7, Jalan Seri Jati 1,
Taman Sri Jati,
Off Jalan Puchong,

58200 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia.

Dear Ms Sara Arul

Application For The Engineer Design

In the universal job finder website,
www.jobsmalaysia.com I have seen the classified about the position of engineer design. After looking up to the requirement, I have decided to apply for the position.

2. My qualification is degree of Mechanical Engineering specializing in Design and Innovation in 4 year term from Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka. I have knowledges and skills almost about designing and creating any products that can be manufacture especially in mechanical part. I also have learned and trained to create some product with good shapes and minimize materials used but maintain the efficiencies and follow the desired specifications. Other skills, very familiar and advance in using lot of designing softwares such as CATIA, Autocad, Nastran/Patran, and Pro Eng.

3. I hope you very interest and consider on this letter and I am very thankful for your
co-operations. For your convenience, please contact me at 013-6262192. Please do inform me the date for meeting and interview that is convenience for you.

Sincerely,

___________________________________
(MUHAMMAD RIDHWAN B MOHD TALIB)

Enclosure: Resume


No comments:

Post a Comment