Wednesday, January 13, 2010

-Reflection-

hye..everyone....
thank you for clicked and read my Reflection side.em.....what i want to say here are...ok..
Firstly about my feelings of this kind of Eportfolio,i feel 'so' exciting to be the 1st batch and...'testimonial' to use and learn to create Eportfolio on Blog platform which are consists of my informations...records...researches...experiences...even my resume and i feel its really cool!!!soon..i just need to bring a pendrive or link address for my interview..and it can be access on world wide web.Besides that, i can practice to improve my writing in english and change my broken english to proper english.

will be continue...with my opinions..

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Hope to see more new and exciting features and information. Please add your reflection...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to have a positive mindset and hopefully, you'll develop into a better learner. Continue to add more interesting artifacts!

    ReplyDelete