Wednesday, March 17, 2010

-2nd Reflection-


Fuhhh....that what i can say after done with my interview with Mrs Hazlin. I had realized now after facing the critical condition during interview with Mrs Hazlin with her killer questions. Even its hard for me,but i had try my best answer every single questions.

here i want to share with you guys about how i got the "fake" job article, cover letter and resume.

ok...We start with job article 1st...i had founded my job article in jobmalaysia.com and pick the suitable job with my field of study.After that, i print it out and study the requirements to apply the job.i done the research everything about the company and descriptions of my works.

About the resume....im very worried before about how to create resume and procedures to apply for jobs.Thank you to Mrs Hazlin as the guidance for us to work with all the interview things and experience how the real situations that we will face soon.Back to resume...i had referred the sample resumes of my seniors and brother.then, i had created my own resume with followed the standard formats.But...i need to adjust the date of everything in my resume such as my DOB, graduated, my experiences and etc regarding the jobs article requirement.

Cover letter....its like common formal letter,just mention our position that we want to apply and qualifications.you can refer my cover letter.


No comments:

Post a Comment